Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Journals

topics: 1, Did the author's descriptions remind you of anyone you know? Who? In what ways?
2, Does this reading make sense to you? Do you find it believable and logical?

Yes, when i was reading this artical, my father jumped into my mind, my father is the first child of his family, and the word"parental" is a excellent word decribing how my father is.
But also i remind a friend of mine,who has a younger sister.I think he is not so parental and he always fighting with his younger sister. it s very fun that two opposite examples jumped into my mind and made me a lit bit confused.

I think this artical not really made sense to me because i have seen many examples which dont follow this rules. In my opinion ,this artical is logical, birth order can affect one's personality but not absolutely. One's personality is influenced by a lot of factors, such as what he exprienced, how his parents educated him,something like that. So, this artical can be logical but to me it's just an artical and not so believable.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Great Anny,

I look forward to reading your post for this week too. I reviewed it for errors and I would like you to review your spelling and use of capitals. Also look at this sentence ... "But also i remind a friend of mine" What is the verb here? Should this be rewritten?

Try to make the changes.. I can check it again later for errors.